SSG Course Ref No.: CRS-N-0045484 / Funding Validity Period: 1 Feb 2018 - 31 Oct 2019
This Specialist Diploma provides the marketers with essential skills in designing, executing, tracking, monitoring, measuring and improving online marketing campaigns and social media marketing. The programme is also focused on producing content (video, photos and media) for online marketing purposes.
The 7 units of study are
Digital Marketer, Social Media Marketer, Online Content Creator and Vlogger
- Participants will be assessed based on their assignments, class participation and class attendance.
- Assessments may include role plays, quizzes, assignments, projects, and written examinations.
- Participants need to achieve at least 75% attendance for each unit before they are allowed to sit for the assessment.
Participants will be awarded the Specialist Diploma in Social Media Marketing and Online Content Creation from Singapore Media Academy upon successful completion of all modules.
Participants will also receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) upon successful completion of each WSQ unit and its assessment.
|Chye Choon Hoong (Adrian)
Adrian graduated with an Honours Degree in Engineering (Computer Engineering) and also holds a Degree of Master of Science in Technopreneurship and Innovation, obtained from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU)...
|Azhar Bin Azib
A Data Architect by training and a Marketer and Disruptive Change Leader by practice. Over the 25 years of his corporate career, Azhar was given the opportunity to lead and participate in significant capability building and organisational transformation projects...
|Pang Yoong Hui (Ray)
Ray is an award-winning filmmaker, both locally and international. He represented Singapore in the 1st World Event Young Artists (WEYA), organised alongside the London 2012 Olympics, a global art and culture event held in Nottingham, United Kingdom...
|Colin Joachim Smith
Colin is a director at Funhouse Digital Pte Ltd where he writes and produces corporate and industry videos, TV commercials and consults on plans for branding and advertising campaigns...
Lili graduated with an Honours Degree in Business (Marketing Specialisation), and a Minor in Entrepreneurship from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU)...
|Ang Hui Xuan
Hui Xuan graduated with a Degree in Communications (Advertising) obtained from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and was also a holder of the Nanyang Scholarship...
Tralvex is currently a partner of an IP strategy, creation, commercialisation and investment firm, Invention Capital LLP, and is also a Director of Business Angel Network (South East Asia)...
|Tan Qiying, Andrea
Andrea graduated with an Honours Double Degree in Accountancy and Business (Marketing) from the Nanyang Technological University. She is currently a Digital Marketing Specialist and Project Manager of Mediafreaks Group of Companies...
|Loh Voon Voon, Nicole
Nicole is a Mass Communications graduate who stumbled upon the magin of Digital Marketing while she was still in Nanyang Technological University as a recipient of the Nanyang Scholarship...
- Part-Time Programme (12 months)
- Next Intake: 1 October 2019 (Weekly lessons on Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays)
- Registration Closing Date: 17 September 2019
- Full-time Programme (9 months)
- Next Intake: -
- Registration -
Fees (Inclusive of 7% GST)
Full Course Fee: S$19,795.00
Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents can enjoy up to 95% SkillsFuture Funding. T&Cs apply.
Course Fee after SkillsFuture Funding (70%): S$5,938.50
Course Fee after Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (90%): S$2,238.50
Course Fee after Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (90%): S$2,238.50
Course Fee after Workfare Training Support Scheme (95%): S$1,313.50
Minumum Entry Requirements
- Minimum Age: 18
- Academic Requirement: Obtain Pass Grade in GCE O-Level subjects including at least B4 for English (or IELTS overall band score 6.5 and above or equivalent) and 2 other subjects or equivalent
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements may still apply and will be considered based on:
- At least 1 year working experience in any industry; and/or
- Oral interview or evaluation test by Singapore Media Academy to determine suitability for the course determine suitability for the course
- Applicants may be called for interview at the discretion of Singapore Media Academy.