SSG Course Ref No.: CRS-N-0045484 / Funding Validity Period: 1 Feb 2018 - 31 Oct 2019
This Specialist Diploma provides the marketers with essential skills in designing, executing, tracking, monitoring, measuring and improving online marketing campaigns and social media marketing. The programme is also focused on producing content (video, photos and media) for online marketing purposes.
The 7 units of study are
Digital Marketer, Social Media Marketer, Online Content Creator and Vlogger
- Participants will be assessed based on their assignments, class participation and class attendance.
- Assessments may include role plays, quizzes, assignments, projects, and written examinations.
- Participants need to achieve at least 75% attendance for each unit before they are allowed to sit for the assessment.
Participants will be awarded the Specialist Diploma in Social Media Marketing and Online Content Creation from Singapore Media Academy upon successful completion of all modules.
Participants will also receive a WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) upon successful completion of each WSQ unit and its assessment.
|Chye Choon Hoong (Adrian)
Adrian graduated with an Honours Degree in Engineering (Computer Engineering) and also holds a Degree of Master of Science in Technopreneurship and Innovation, obtained from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
|Azhar Bin Azib
A Data Architect by training; a Data-driven Marketer and Transformation Specialist by practice, Azhar’s over 25-year corporate career has given him the opportunity to lead and participate in significant capability building and organisational transformation projects at regional and global levels, at companies like IBM and Microsoft.
|Pang Yoong Hui (Ray)
Ray is an award-winning filmmaker, both locally and international. He represented Singapore in the 1st World Event Young Artists (WEYA), organised alongside the London 2012 Olympics, a global art and culture event held in Nottingham, United Kingdom...
|Colin Joachim Smith
Dr Colin is the Co-founder and Director of Funhouse Digital Pte Ltd, which produces corporate videos, TV commercials and concepts for advertising campaigns for financial institutions and statutory boards.
Lili graduated with an Honours Degree in Business (Marketing Specialisation), and a Minor in Entrepreneurship from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU). She also holds a Degree of Master of Science in Innovation and certified in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Video Advertising and Facebook Blueprint.
|Ang Hui Xuan
Hui Xuan graduated with a Degree in Communications (Advertising) obtained from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and was also a holder of the Nanyang Scholarship. She is certified in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Video Advertising and Facebook Blueprint.
Dr Yeap’s background is in the Information Technology space and since the 80s till now, he has been using and inventing a wide variety of EduTech tools for the design, development and facilitation of a variety of CET and PET courses.
|Tan Qiying, Andrea
Andrea graduated with an Honours Double Degree in Accountancy and Business (Marketing) from the Nanyang Technological University (NTU). She is currently a Digital Marketing Specialist and Project Manager of Mediafreaks Group of Companies, an award winning digital media company focusing on digital marketing, e-commerce and animation products and services.
|Loh Voon Voon, Nicole
Nicole is a Mass Communications graduate who stumbled upon the magic of Digital Marketing while she was still in Nanyang Technological University (NTU) as a recipient of the Nanyang Scholarship. After completing several successful online campaigns and multiple teaching stints, she remains in awe of the power of Digital Marketing and the role it has taken in place of traditional advertising..
|Click here for Singapore Media Academy List of Trainers|
- Part-Time Programme (12 months)
- Next Intake: 1 October 2019 (Schedule)
- Registration Closing Date: 17 September 2019
- Full-time Programme (9 months)
- Next Intake: -
- Registration -
Fees (Inclusive of 7% GST)
Full Course Fee: S$19,795.00
Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents can enjoy up to 95% SkillsFuture Funding. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
Course Fee after SkillsFuture Funding (70%): S$5,938.50
Course Fee after Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (90%): S$2,238.50
Course Fee after Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (90%): S$2,238.50
Course Fee after Workfare Training Support Scheme (95%): S$1,313.50
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Minimum Age: 18
- Academic Requirement: Obtain Pass Grade in GCE O-Level subjects including at least B4 for English (or IELTS overall band score 6.5 and above or equivalent) and 2 other subjects or equivalent
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements may still apply and will be considered based on:
- At least 1 year working experience in any industry; and/or
- Oral interview or evaluation test by Singapore Media Academy to determine suitability for the course determine suitability for the course
- Applicants may be called for interview at the discretion of Singapore Media Academy.